“Karen has been our webmaster extraordinaire for over the last 5 years. She not only set up our webpage for our business but got us a business Facebook page.
We have utilized Karen’s expertise for many of our internet and Google domain needs. We highly recommend her! She is thorough, professional and quick to respond to our needs. www.howardsmufflers.com
Karen Ezell has been helping me design, build and manage multiple websites for the last seven years. I have appreciated the creativity and extensive knowledge that Karen has provided, aligning the websites designs with my various organizational/marketing objectives. She has proven to be an effective and essential business partner in this regard.
I highly recommend Karen Ezell’s website development and management services.
Karen is a personable and reliable professional who knows her way around websites, back and front. I have used her services for many years for my personal computer issues and recommended her as webmaster of a nonprofit website, which she has managed for the past 4 years. Our board of directors has been very pleased with the many improvements she has made to our website. She is quick to make updates and postings to our website and thorough in researching, suggesting and implementing software changes to address new capabilities needed for our website. I recommend her without hesitation, whether you need a little help with personal computing or help launching and managing a professional website.
Karen has helped me with multiple projects. She always responds swiftly to my requests, completes them efficiently, is knowledgable, proficient and a delight to deal with. I greatly appreciate her patience, understanding and kindness and highly recommend her services. JoyDimenna.com
Karen Ezell has been a business associate of ours since 2014. At the beginning, she helped us with basic computer skills and was instrumental in building our website and promoting the new edition of our book Marrying Later in Life. Karen also helped us understand how to create blog posts and other essential components of developing a consumer-friendly website.
Her skills and knowledge of social media platforms have expanded our presence on the web and increased our book sales as well as website traffic.
Karen has been a true gift to our business.
I have worked with Karen for almost 8 years. We’ve never met. She maintains goodcitizen.org, the website for Good Citizen, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit. Here is what I find special about Karen.
1. One would be hard pressed to find someone else that does the high quality of work she does and at the rate she charges. I would use Karen if her rate were doubled. The value she provides has been particularly important in that Good Citizen is self-funded.
2. She’s always been available when I’ve needed her – She is responsive and communicates clearly. If we are working on a project and she is going to be unavailable for a day or so, she’ll always let me know. Does a good job at setting expectations – cost, timing, caveats.
3. She’s been useful with some design decisions – providing independent feedback.
4. She seems versatile meaning she seems to have a broad knowledge base in web and social media-related technologies – some deeper than others. And when she doesn’t know something, she takes the initiative to find out.
5. I trust her. She seems to track the time she spends on goodcitizen.org well. I have NEVER received an invoice that seemed unreasonable.